南京音乐推荐联合社

【贝壳英语故事】Day 12:The sky is falling

贝壳妈妈 2019-05-18 06:49:31
 

- 世 界 上 最 酷 的 职 业 是 什 么?

- Police Officer!

- 会 说 英 文 的 Police Officer!

- 会 说 英 文 且 声 音 最 温 柔 的 Police Officer!

非 我 们 的 外 教 声 优 Eric 莫 属

今天给孩子们讲故事的是一名高大威猛的警察 Eric Anderson 先生,他曾被誉为“警察中的最美声音”。为了更好地陪伴可爱的女儿,他再次回到大学进修ESL课程。


目前他在加拿大拥有自己的录音工作室,专门为各大品牌以及大型赛事配音,是我们的专业导师。他认为:“Children learning is the most beautiful thing.”


今天这个有趣的外教声优要给我们带来什么故事呢?快来听听吧!






点击上方绿色小喇叭进行收听↑↑↑




One day, a little chicken named Chicken Little was scratching the ground in her garden. 

一天,一只名叫点点的小鸡正在自己家的花园刨土。


Suddenly, a small nut dropped out of a tree and hit her on the head. 

Pop! 

突然,一颗小坚果从树上掉下来砸在了点点的头上。 

砰!

 

"Oh, dear me!" she cried.  "The sky is falling! We have to do something!" 

"哎呀,天哪!"点点尖叫道,"天塌下来了!我们必须采取行动!


And away she ran down the road yelling, 

"Help, HELP!" 

于是,点点沿着马路跑,一边跑一边喊:"救命啊!救命啊!



On the wayshe met Henny Penny going to the store. 

路上,点点遇见了小母鸡妮妮,她正要去商店买东西。 


"What'sthe matter?" asked Henny Penny. 

"出什么事了?"妮妮问。 

 

"The skyis falling!" answered Chicken Little. 

"天塌下来了!"点点说。 


"How doyou know?" asked Henny Penny. 

"你怎么知道的?"妮妮问。 

 

"Becausea piece of it fell on my head," Chicken Little replied. 

"因为有一块天掉下来砸在了我的头上!" 点点回答。 


"Oh,dear me!" cried Henny Penny. "We have to dosomething!" 

"哎呀,天哪!"佩妮尖叫道, "我们必须采取行动!" 

 

And away theyran down the road yelling, 

"Help,HELP!" 

于是,他们俩一起沿着马路跑,一边跑一边喊:"救命啊!救命啊!" 



They came to the pond where they met Ducky Daddles. 

两只小鸡跑到一个池塘边,遇见了小鸭多多。


"What's the matter?" he asked. 

"出什么事吗?"多多问。

 

"The sky is falling!" answered Henny Penny.

"天塌下来了!"妮妮说。


"How do you know?” asked Ducky Daddles. 

"你怎么知道的?"多多问。

 

"Chicken Little told me," said Henny Penny. 

"小鸡点点告诉我的。妮妮说。


"A piece of it fell on my head," cried Chicken Little. 

"有一块天掉下来砸在了我的头上!" 点点大声说。

 

"Oh, dear me!" cried Ducky Daddles. 

"哎呀,天哪!”小鸭多多尖叫道,


"We have to do something!" 

"我们必须采取行动!"

 

And away they ran down the road yelling, 

"Help, HELP!" 

 于是,他们三个一起沿着马路跑,一边跑一边喊:"救命啊!救命啊!



On the waythey met Goosey Loosey. 

路上,他们遇见了鹅婶婶露西。


"What'sthe matter?" she asked. 

"出什么事了?"露西问。

 

"The skyis falling!" answered Ducky Daddles. 

"天塌下来了!"多多说。


"How doyou know?" asked Goosey Loosey. 

"你怎么知道的?"露西问。

 

"HennyPenny told me," answered Ducky Daddles. 

"小母鸡妮妮告诉我的。" 多多说。


"ChickenLittle told me," said Henny Penny. 

"小鸡点点告诉我的。" 妮妮说。

 

"A pieceof it fell on my head," cried Chicken Little. 

"有一块天掉下来砸在了我的头上!" 点点大声说。


"Oh,dear me!" cried Goosey Loosey. "We have to do something!" 

"哎呀,天哪!"鹅婶婶露西尖叫道,"我们必须采取行动!" 

 

And away theyran down the road yelling, 

"Help,HELP!" 

于是,他们四个一起沿着马路跑,一边跑一边喊:"救命啊!救命啊!



Soon they met Turkey Lurkey. 

不一会儿,他们遇见了火鸡大叔路克。


"What's the matter?" asked Turkey Lurkey. 

"出什么事了?"路克问。

 

"The sky is falling!" answered Goosey Loosey. 

"天塌下来了!"露西说。


"How do you know?" asked Turkey Lurkey. 

"你怎么知道的?"路克问。

 

"Ducky Daddles told me," answered Goosey Loosey. 

"小鸭多多告诉我的。露西说。


"Henny Penny told me," answered Ducky Daddles. 

"小母鸡妮妮告诉我的。" 多多说。

 

"Chicken Little told me," said Henny Penny. 

"小鸡点点告诉我的。妮妮说。


"A piece of it fell on my head," cried Chicken Little. 

"有一块天掉下来砸在了我的头上!" 点点大声说。

 

"Oh, dear me!" cried Turkey Lurkey. "We have to do something!" 

"哎呀,天哪!"火鸡大叔路克尖叫道,"我们必须采取行动!

 

And away they ran down the road yelling, 

"Help, HELP!" 

于是大伙儿一起沿着马路跑,一边跑一边喊:"救命啊!救命啊!



Soon they came to the home of Foxy Loxy.

不久,他们跑到狐狸洛克斯的家门口。


 "What's the matter?" asked Foxy Loxy. 

"出什么事了?"洛克斯问。

 

The sky is falling! they all replied together. 

"天塌下来了!"大家异口同声地说。


We have to do something. 

"我们必须采取行动!

 

"Don't worry. I know exactly what to do," said Foxy Loxy. 

"别担心,我非常清楚该怎么办。狐狸洛克斯说。


"You do?" said Turkey Lurkey. 

"真的吗?"火鸡大叔路克问。

 

"Thank goodness," said Goosey Loosey. 

"谢天谢地!"鹅婶婶露西说。


"What a relief!" said Ducky Daddles. 

"终于可以放心了!" 小鸭多多说。

 

"We will follow you," said Henny Penny. 

"我们跟着你。"小母鸡妮妮说。


"Tell us what to do!" cried Chicken Little. 

"快告诉我们应该怎么做!" 小鸡点点大声说。

 

"Come with me," said Foxy Loxy. 

"大家跟我来。"狐狸洛克斯说。


Then they all followed Foxy Loxy into his house, where he ate them all one by one.

然后大家就跟在狐狸的后面,走进了他的房子。结果,狐狸一只接一只的把他们全都吃掉了。





长按下方海报中的二维码

立即入群学习

每晚都有英文小故事



Copyright © 南京音乐推荐联合社@2017